Saturday 17 March 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #132 - Birds


Hi there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Ellenor is our Hostess and she has chosen the code word 'Birds'!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:

Don't forget...as always, the winner will receive a $20.00 voucher from Happy Little Stampers!

 Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone! 

We have a lovely Guest Designer for this challenge...you may already know her as a DT Gal for Less is More and Uniko...Izzy!

Hi everyone ! My name is Isabelle aka Izzy Scrap and I live in France with my dear hubby, two teenagers and two cats ! I discovered crafting 7 years ago while we were expatriated. I begun with Scrapbooking but I rapidly moved to card making. Since then, I love playing with stamps, inks, powders, trying new techniques and « meeting » new friends ! Last year has been the coolest one since I’ve been asked to be in the DT of Less is More and Uniko : a dream came true ! I love this awesome crafting community from who I learn a lot. Thank you so much, Addicted to CAS for inviting me as guest designer and have fun everybody with this challenge!

Izzy (Guest Designer)

Ellenor (Hostess)

Now we turn it over to you to show us your take on the code word 'Birds'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.